You can set event conditions and receive alerts through various routes such as email, SMS, messenger, and App Push.
- You can set notifications for disconnected communication between agents and the collection server, resource utilization, active transactions, errors, response delays, and response distribution anomaly.
- Alert settings for difficult conditions are provided through the tag count alert.
- Through the machine learning-based AI notification settings, hitmap patterns are detected to send notifications. The AI module determines application execution distribution patterns and sends their alerts. You can quickly and accurately recognize issue situations without setting complex conditions.
- Through the Event Setting menu, you can set the threshold-based alert conditions and reception settings.
- In Notification Setting, you can set the individual alert reception channels and time zones.
- In Event History, you can see the event occurrence history.
- To set alerts for other accounts, you must have a permission of Edit, Alert Settings, and Member management.
- To add or set an event, you must have the alert settings permission. For more information about the role hierarchical structure, see the following.
- For alerts, see the following to find which event types are supported by monitoring platform.